Environmental Service Worker
Job ID: #126489 | Affiliated Facility - Non-Clinical
Are you a motivated, self-starter with environmental service experience? Are you looking for a position in a hospital setting? Management Registry, Inc. is hiring for Environmental Service Workers in Louisville, Kentucky!
Environmental Services Worker Perks:
1st shift 8a-4:30p and 2nd shift 3p-11:30p available Monday-Friday and every other weekend and every other holiday!!
Fulltime and Part time Shifts available!!!
$15 per hour!!!!
************COVID VACCINATIONS AND FLU SHOTS ARE REQUIRED************
Environmental Services Responsibilities:
- Clean and supply patient rooms, wards, nursing stations, lounges, laboratories, bathrooms, offices and any other areas assigned
- Use cleaning devices including 16 oz. wet mops, small wringers, dusters, commercial type vacuum cleaners, and other necessary tools, products, and supplies
- Clean and polish equipment
- Mix chemicals correctly and only use on approved surfaces
Environmental Services Work Qualifications:
- Experience in a healthcare setting is a plus!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
- Must be able to interpret Material Safety Data Sheets
- Must be able to read and write in order to mix chemicals of either a hazardous or non-hazardous nature
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND SCREEN AND DRUG TEST.
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.