Job ID: #355562 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
RN OR- OPERATING ROOM, Registered Nurse
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse to come join us. If you are looking to make a difference and seeking a rewarding career; come join our team! The patients we serve are the heart of our motivation; here you will find challenging but rewarding work every day with co-workers that serve with the same compassion as you.
- Circulate and scrub in the operating room
- Scrub RN- prepares the OR for the patient, sets up tools and provide a sterile area for surgery
- Scrub RN also assist the surgical team with their masks, gowns, and gloves. Aiding the physician by passing instruments.
- Scrub RN after surgery clear away the tools and prep the patient for transport to their recovery room.
- Circulating RN- works the perimeter of the surgical area by inspecting the equipment, double checking the patient’s identity, and getting proper consent forms.
- Circulating RN-also assist the anesthesiologist with the patient and works with he surgeon regarding any special concerns or needs that could affect the patient’s care.
- RN License
- Clinical experience
- Experience in OR in Scrub or Circulating or both
- Understanding of health information technology and structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very thorough and detailed
- First day benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance-includes health, prescription, dental, & vision coverage
- Life Insurance
*Apply now and a recruiter will be in contact with you for more information*
Malone Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.