Nursing | RN | L&D Nights
Job ID: #351011 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the Birthplace. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment. Provides for a safe environment for patients and visitors. Utilizes the chain of command when necessary to ensure patient well-being and appropriateness of care to newborns and mothers during the antepartum and postpartum periods.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
3. BLS certification
4. ACLS certification
5. NRP certification
6. Basic Fetal monitoring
7. AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring certificate
8. AWHONN Advanced Fetal Monitoring certificate required
9. STABLE preferred
• First Day Benefits Available
• Weekly Pay
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance that includes health, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
• Life Insurance
Apply now and a recruiter will contact you with more information on this and other vacancies that interest you.
*Malone Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer*