Nursing | RN | Med Surg/Tele Nights
Job ID: #350536 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
Hospital in AZ in need of RNs to float between PCU, Tele, and Med Surg.
Must have 2 years experience in med/tele and 1 year PCU, current state license, and ACLS/BLS certifications.
Unit/Department Float Pool
– What units are included in the float pool: MedSurg Tele and PCU across both campuses and would include inpatients holding in ED. East Campus is Campus 2.
-East Campus NextCare is 10 bed double occupancy has ICU and stepdown patients,
-West campus Stepdown is 14 rooms (double occupancy), average census is 20.
-West med tele is 95 beds, divided into 4 areas. MedSurg is broken down into 10-room pods, double occupancy.
– Nurse:Patient Ratios: PCU 1:4 MedSurg Tele 1:5-6.
– Required Certifications): BLS, ACLS,
– Common diagnoses/Types of patients Geriatric patients, ortho patients, strong cath lab program so post procedural patients, caring for groin sites in stepdown unit. Post MI, post Cardiac Cath. CABG post-op day 3-4.
– Experience or ‘Must have’ skills: at least 1 year in PCU setting.
• First Day Benefits Available
• Weekly Pay
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance that includes health, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
• Life Insurance
Apply now and a recruiter will contact you with more information on this and other vacancies that interest you.
*Malone Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer*