Nursing | RN | OR/Perioperative Days
Job ID: #350363 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
A hospital in California is looking for an experienced OR nurse for a travel contract.
The right candidate will have 3 full years of experience, hold an active BLS, ACLS, and CA License.
Unit: OR/Perioperative Services
– # of OR Rooms: 10 OR Rooms:
Room 1 – Neuro cases;
Rooms 4 & 7 – Total Joint Implants;
Room 5 – Major Vascular;
Room 6 – Dedicated for hearts (NOTE: it is directly across the hall from the cath lab);
Room 10 – Robotics; Remaining rooms are for general surgeries, GYN, Urology, plastics.
– Cases/day: Average 30 cases per day between all 10 rooms
– Types of cases: Neuro, Total Joint Implants, Major Vascular, Hearts, General, GYN, Urology, Plastics, & a small amount of podietry.They do NOT do any ophthalmology or bariatrics cases.
– Certs: BLS & ACLS (MUST BE THROUGH AHA)
– EMR System: Cerner
• First Day Benefits Available
• Weekly Pay
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance that includes health, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
• Life Insurance
Apply now and a recruiter will contact you with more information on this and other vacancies that interest you.
*Malone Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer*