Nursing | RN | Med Surg/Tele Nights
Job ID: #347122 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
Hospital in the beautiful Blue Grass State in need of experienced Med/Surg/Tele Travel Nurses for all shifts!
ACLS, BLS, NIHSS, and no less than 2 years of experience required.
Previous travel strongly preferred.
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required. Care of surgical patients including orthopedic and 6 tele beds.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.) Medication: HCS EMAR; Paper Charting
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience. Arrhythmia interpretation.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc) BLS, ACLS, KY (or compact) State RN license and NIHSS
5. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?) Yes but only depts with the same patient acuity.
6. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept. 30
• First Day Benefits Available
• Weekly Pay
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance that includes health, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
• Life Insurance
Apply now and a recruiter will contact you with more information on this and other vacancies that interest you.
*Malone Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer*