Mobile Forklift Mechanic- Cleveland, OH
Job ID: #346029 | Virtual Recruitment
Malone Workforce Solutions is seeking a Forklift Maintenance Technician for Direct Hire opportunities for Prolift Toyota in Cleveland, OH. The Maintenance Technician performs general and preventive maintenance on equipment as well as trouble shooting and servicing of mechanical breakdowns.
Perks & Benefits
Room for Advancement!
Benefits start day one!!
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
Field Technician / Mechanic will efficiently perform quality repairs on all classes of Forklifts and Industrial Equipment throughout Cleveland, OH & surrounding counties. Successful Field Technician / Mechanic will project a positive, supportive and professional image to all of the dealership’s customers, fellow associates, and dealership management while continuously practicing safe work area habits.
- Ensure proper maintenance and repair is performed on ProLift Toyota Material Handling vehicles assigned
- Diagnose breakdowns, obtain technical and parts information to repair industrial equipment
- Project a positive image by interacting with fellow employees, customers and management in a cooperative, supportive and courteous manner
- Ongoing Toyota training through company sponsored programs
- Promote ProLift Toyota Material Handling’s philosophies, vision, strategies and value of “Doing the Right Thing”; Promote TLM “Toyota Lean Management” philosophy
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required, Vocational school preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2 years’ mechanical experience preferred
- Proficient with Computer/Tablet skills
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.