Nursing | RN | Telemetry Nights
Job ID: #344503 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
A hospital in California is looking for an experienced Telemetry nurse for a travel contract.
The right candidate will have 2 full years of experience, hold an active BLS, ACLS and CA License.
– Unit: Tele 4th floor
– # beds: 34
– Certs: BLS, ACLS
– Ratios: 1 to 4
– EMR: Cerner
– Floating: Med surg–travelers float first
– Common diagnosis / Types of patients: Stroke certified so post CVA, r/o CHF, respiratory failure, DM, HTN, non titating drips but will see cardizem etc, titrate heparin only, no insulin drips, post ops, some post cardiac caths, post PCI patients (travelers not assigned cath/PCI patients)
– Additional Notes Make sure the travelers are aware that they may not always have a nurse aide and will do primary nursing; the goal is to have aides but not always possible; there is availability for extra shifts at times
• First Day Benefits Available
• Weekly Pay
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance that includes health, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
• Life Insurance
Apply now and a recruiter will contact you with more information on this and other vacancies that interest you.
*Malone Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer*