Nursing | RN | PEDS Nights
Job ID: #344019 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
Unit MST / PEDIATRICS
– # of beds: 10
– Ratios: PEDIATRICS 1:4-5, MST 1:5-6
– Required certifications: BLS, ACLS & PALS
– Common diagnoses/Types of patients Surgical: total hip & knee replacement, small bowel resection,
– Hysterectomy, exploratory lap.
– Medical: MRSA, C-diff infections, COPD, pneumonia, COVID
– Telemetry: chest pain – Pediatrics: respiratory illnesses (RSV, Influenza, Covid), seizures (chronic)
– Dehydration, Appendectomy, FTT ( med surg level of peds, If their status changes they will be transferred out.) No feeding tubes/trachs/vents. Will assist to stabilize if needed to transfer out.
– Experience or ‘Must have’ skills: Experience working with children is helpful. Must take are of adults as well. Looking for strong nurses as perm staff may have less experience ( ex new grads or nurses that have been out of acute care for a while).
– Floating Requirements Float into our MCU or MST unit to care for adult MST, also Cross train and float to the birthing unit to care for mom-baby Couplets.
• First Day Benefits Available
• Weekly Pay
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance that includes health, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
• Life Insurance
Apply now and a recruiter will contact you with more information on this and other vacancies that interest you.
*Malone Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer*