Nursing | RN | Endo/Infusion Days
Job ID: #343917 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
A hospital in California is looking for an experienced End nurse for a travel contract.
The right candidate will have 2 full years of experience, hold an active BLS, ACLS and CA License.
– Unit: Endoscopy & Infusion Center
– # beds: Endoscopy numbers vary from 0 to 5-6 per day; infusions vary from 4 to 15 per day
– Certs: BLS, ACLS
– Ratios: Varies
– EMR: Cerner-surginet
– Call: Will take one weekday and one weekend per month at minimum (this is for nurses and techs)
– Shifts: 8’s–7am start
– Floating: Float to recovery room and outpatient surgery recovery
– Common diagnosis / Types of patients; Infusion–antibiotics, fluids and injections; endo–upper and lower; inpatient also do ERCPs
– Additional Notes Endo can be done in either the outpatient center or inpatient
• First Day Benefits Available
• Weekly Pay
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance that includes health, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
• Life Insurance
Apply now and a recruiter will contact you with more information on this and other vacancies that interest you.
*Malone Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer*