Job ID: #337375 | Healthcare - Allied
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate X-ray Tech to come join our Team. If you are looking to make a difference and seeking a rewarding career; come join our team! The patients we serve are the heart of our motivation; here you will find challenging but rewarding work every day with co-workers that serve with the same compassion as you.
- Position patients and adjust equipment for taking diagnostic images following established procedures.
- Instruct patients regarding procedures. Select length and intensity for radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
- Follow prescribed safety standards in operating radiology equipment.
- Examine radiology film and/or digital exams for properties such as density and contracts, definition, magnification and distortion.
- Take x-rays of various portions of the body in order to diagnosis disease or injury.
- Prepare patients for x-ray by administering drugs or chemical mixtures orally or intravenously.
- Record test results and monitor patient data.
- Calibrate and maintain x-ray equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- AHA BLS
- Current/valid American Association of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT/CCRT) certification required.
- Weekly Pay
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance-includes health, prescription, dental, & vision coverage
- Life Insurance
*Apply now and a recruiter will be in contact with you for more information*
Malone Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.