RN (Registered Nurse) Cardiac Cath Lab
Job ID: #333585 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
Large hospital in small mountain town in Kentucky seeks a high energy, experienced Cath Lab Travel Nurse.
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required. Average 10-14 cases daily. Coronary Angiogram with interventions, Peripheral Angiogram with interventions/stenting, Endo AAA, EKOS, Venogram, Venoplasty, Pacemakers/AICDs, Loop Recorders, TEE, Cardioversion, Radiology procedures with Intervention. Radial and Femoral Cath procedures. Carotid Stenting starting Jan 2019
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.) MacLab documentation, Pyxis medication dispense system, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude coronary and peripheral vascular equipment. GE and Philips labs. Operate and trouble shoot impella, IABP, IVUS, and peripheral laser CSI equipment. Closure devices- TR Bands, Fem-stop, Mynx
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience. Minimum 2 years cath lab
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc) BLS, ACLS, KY (or compact) nursing license, NIHSS
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?) Typically M-F 0700- till cases are finished. May have Saturday cases scheduled as well. Minimum of 7 call shifts per month, every 4th weekend call
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?) NA
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept. 2 Cath Lab Suites
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only) 2 RNs per procedure, with a tech
9. Dress Code: Scrubs provided
• First Day Benefits Available
• Weekly Pay
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance that includes health, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
• Life Insurance
Apply now and a recruiter will contact you with more information on this and other vacancies that interest you.
*Malone Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer*