Job ID: #332590 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
RN Telemetry- Registered Nurse
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse to come join us. If you are looking to make a difference and seeking a rewarding career; come join our team! The patients we serve are the heart of our motivation; here you will find challenging but rewarding work every day with co-workers that serve with the same compassion as you.
- Deliver safe patient care by utilizing correct assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation as a nurse.
- Analyze and prioritize abnormal findings
- Anticipates, recognizes, and documents subtle changes in patient’s physical and mental status
- Formulate individualized plans based on standards of care under scope of practice
- Participate in ongoing discharge planning with members of the healthcare team
- Assist and guide peers with patient care decisions
- Educates patient and/or family with care plan
- RN License
- Clinical experience
- Experience in emergency situations
- Understanding of health information technology and structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First day benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance-includes health, prescription, dental, & vision coverage
- Life Insurance
*Apply now and a recruiter will be in contact with you for more information*
Malone Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.