Registered Nurse (RN) TELE
Job ID: #319731 | Healthcare - Travel Nursing
Malone Healthcare is looking for a nurse like YOU to come join our team!
- Study patients’ medical history, test results and treatment plans
- Track routine heart rate, blood pressure and pulse oximetry measurements
- Interpret and record date from specialized medical technologies and equipment
- Update and maintain ward charts, files, and medical records
- Collaborate with healthcare specialists and report changes of conditions
- Explain test results and procedures to patients and their families as well as answer questions they might have.
- Inform patients on post hospital care, lifestyle changes, disease prevention, and home care protocols.
- Minimum two years of recent unit-based telemetry experience
- Medical surgical, orthopedic, and neuro experience
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- RN License
- Responsive and works well in emergency situations
- Basic Life Support (BLS) / Advanced Cardiovascular life Support (ACLS) required
Health/Dental/Vision benefits available
Apply now and a recruiter will contact you with more information on this and other vacancies that interest you!
Malone Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.