Job ID: #286136 | Professional
Shift: M-F (8a-5p) REMOTE
Hourly Rate: $90-$125 (based on experience)
Duration: 12 months to permanent
A day in this role would look like:
- In this role, we are looking for an independent self-starter who will play a key role in designing our data landscape in partnership with data engineering and product ownership. You will work across the organization to ensure that the data in our cloud data warehouse serves our enterprise strategies.
- Responsible for the design of data architecture, data solutions, and any related APIs, and / or ETL, ELT processes to enable rapid delivery of business capabilities
- Work closely with IT teams, enterprise architecture, infrastructure, information security, and business stakeholders to translate business and technical strategies into data-driven solutions
- Act as a technical expert addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security, data pipelines, etc.
- Conduct research and development based on current trends and technologies related to the industry, data engineering and architecture, data security, and related topics
- Work with developers to build CI/CD pipelines, self-service build tools, and automated deployment processes
- Evaluate software products and provide documented recommendations as needed
- Provide support and troubleshooting for data platforms. Must be willing to provide escalated on-call support for complicated and/or critical incidents
- Participate in the planning process for hardware and software
- Plan and work on internal projects as needed, including legacy system replacement, monitoring and analytics improvements, tool development, and technical documentation
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring for other team members
- Manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Design data models that implement the intended business model
- Develop diagrams representing key data entities and their relationships
- Develop technical diagrams depicting system designs
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant IT experience in a data architect role at a company over $5B in revenue, required.
- Demonstrated experience developing reference architecture, principals, and standards, required.
- Ability to translate business strategy / projects into architectural design recommendations and decisions, required.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with IT and business users and work with diverse project teams, required.
- Strong background in Snowflake cloud data warehouse, AWS platform, SQL and relational databases, required.
- Strong background in coding and development, especially Python and SQL, required.
- Ability to develop, deliver, and manage complex API integrations between various platforms, required.
- Ability and willingness to operate in a highly cross-functional environment, required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, required.
- Travel for projects and team meetings may be necessary, required.
- Experience working at a large organization with over $10B in revenue
- Experience working on large scale enterprise data modernization projects
- Experience building a product from ground up, working with business and project team to develop roadmap
- Experience with cloud dbt and Five Tran
- Advanced understanding of Snowflake and related technologies
- Experience implementing MDM tools, preferred
- Experience leading data quality and data management practices
- High degree of initiative and capacity to lead multiple priorities of significant scope in a fast-paced environment
- Skillful in communicating with and influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including executive leadership, employees, potential/existing customers, competitors, and business partners
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to solve problems with creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and challenging situations
APPLY TODAY for a BETTER TOMORROW!
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.