Licensed Medical Social Worker (LSW, MSW, or LCSW)
Job ID: #147029 | Healthcare - Long Term Care
We are looking for a Licensed Medical Social Worker to join our team and provide quality care for hospice patients and families.
- Assess the psychosocial status of patients and families related to the patient’s terminal illness.
- Give social evaluation and counsel patients and families.
- Maintain clinical records on all patient referred to social work.
- Provide information and referral services for patients and families.
- Maintain collaborative relationship with hospice staff to support patient care.
- Participates in bereavement support as assigned.
- Master of Social Work degree (must be accredited by the CSWE).
- Licensed Social Worker in the State of Illinois is required.
- LCSW is preferred.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in health care; hospice experience is preferred
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm; scheduled clinical call rotation includes assigned weekends and nights.
- $40.00/hour – Full Time with Health Benefits
Malone Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.