Certified Medication Tech (CMT)
Job ID: #121599 | Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Job ID: 121599
Management Registry, Inc is looking for qualified Certified Medication Technicians for open positions in Hopkinsville, KY!
The CMA/CMT will be working directly with patients, providing quality care and comfort, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. Management Registry, Inc. is searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individuals to be an important link between our patients and the healthcare team.
Certified Medication Technician Duties:
- Performs sub-professional, non-technical tasks in providing routine daily nursing care to resident under the guidance, direction and supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Performs routine ward duties.
- Administers medications (oral, sublingual, topical and rectal routes only) to residents as directed by a licensed nurse.
- Registered with the Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry as administered by the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services as Certified Medication Aide.
- Performs other tasks, as assigned by the Registered Nurse.
Certified Medication Technician Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of Kentucky
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Must have at least one year of nursing experience
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Other qualifications may be required
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.